From our presentations...
I always make sure to stock up when I see your booth. Gosh, I really love your lotion bar!
Put our expertise to work for you. At K & D's Bees, we are excited to share our knowledge to educate and excite those around us.
I learned so much from Dustin at the holiday craft show. He is very knowledgable and explains things so I could understand them. Now I'm excited to start my own beehive thanks to Dustin and Kat!
Your BeeSoft hand cream is so wonderful I use it all the time. I even use it as a moistuizing cream for my face.
For more information, please
"I'm excited to start my own beehive thanks to Dustin & Kat."
Keep in mind when researching beekeeping information the regions flora and climate play a very important role in beekeeping.
Tools and techniques vary from area to area and some may not be conducive to the varying climate changes of eastern Nebraska.
- Beesource.com - A forum format for every kind of beekeeper out there
- American Bee Journal This scientific monthly journal is created for hobby and commercial beekeepers, bee supply dealers, queen breeders, package-bee shippers, honey packers, and entomologists.
- Bee Culture The Magazine of American Beekeeping. This monthly magazine is focused for the hobbyist beekeeper.
Associations, Foundations and Groups
- Colorado - Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association, Boulder County Beekeepers Association
- Iowa - Iowa Honey Producers Association, East Central Iowa Beekeepers Association
- Kansas - Northeastern Kansas Beekeepers Association, Kansas Honey Producers Association
- Minnesota - Minnesota Hobby Beekeepers Association
- Mississippi - Mississippi Beekeepers Association
- Missouri - Missouri State Beekeepers Association, Boone Regional Beekeepers Association, Midwest Beekeepers Association
- Montana - Montana Deptartment of Agriculture Beekeepers Programs
- South Dakota - South Dakota Meeting Information
- Wyoming - Wyoming Beekeeping